[fruityloops] Re: Very weird exporting problems...

  • From: "P. Diddy Records" <p_diddy_records@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 15:02:20 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know whether it's cracked or not, because my
friend just said "Here, I don't need it anymore" and
gave me a copy on CD. But after hearing what y'all
have to say, I'm beginning to think that the program
is f*cking up my FLP files.

When I get the proper version of Fruity, how can I
resolve my problem with this one FLP file without
losing all my work?