[fruityloops] Re: how about some new tutorials??

  • From: "ian byrne" <ian.byrne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 12:45:26 +0000

"I'm thinking about knocking together some tutorials especially for the
members of this list."

Andy,

I aint been around for the last couple of weeks and came back to quite a
collection of mails from this group, its without a doubt the friendliest
fruity forum out there, and in my eyes very successful too, the tutorials
would be an excellent addition. Can we get them tomorrow please.

I would like to see someth on stereo field placement,  definetly a
definitiveguide to automation and the 1 in the pipeline would really help my
drum beats.

keep up the good work mate.

Ian

Does anybody have any links to good relevant tutorials

Cheers