[fruityloops] Re: Very weird exporting problems...

  • From: "AndyEbling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 23:09:31 +0100

> I don't know whether it's cracked or not, because my
> friend just said "Here, I don't need it anymore" and
> gave me a copy on CD. But after hearing what y'all
> have to say, I'm beginning to think that the program
> is f*cking up my FLP files.
>
> When I get the proper version of Fruity, how can I
> resolve my problem with this one FLP file without
> losing all my work?

Its a bit pain staking, but once you have got a known good copy (its not
worth doing this until then), you could save a score (.fsc) file for each
part, along with any synth presets and channel states etc. and then
reconstruct it from scratch by importing the bits and pieces.  Alternatively
you could send the FLP to imageline and explain the situation and see if
they can do anything about it.  If you have found a genuine bug, I'm sure
they will be co-operative in tracking it down and sorting it out.

Andy