[fruityloops] Is demo version able to play imported midi files ?

  • From: Luc Saint-Elie <fender@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 07:07:15 +0200

At 10:01 26/05/2002 -0600, you wrote:

>Id say the best way to go about your issues here is to lay out a few
>questions as the initial thread, and see where that takes you.

Hello,

My first question is.. very basic :
Is the demo version able to open an play a MIDI file ?

I started to play with the demo version yesterday night, and I'ml reading
the (excellent) doc.

What I'd like to do is see if I can use FruityLoops to create backing music
to ease my practice sessions.

I use GuitarPro software to generate MIDI file (I don't use a MIDI Guitar,
I play a Fender Stratocaster, some kind of instrument that what invented
long before the MIDI  era... ;)

When I import my MIDI file in FrutyLoops I get a MIDI out channel, but no
sound.

Is it a demo version limitation ?

Thanks in advance

Luc