[fruityloops] Re: Is demo version able to play imported midi files ?

  • From: Luc Saint-Elie <fender@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 00:33:59 +0200

At 21:45 27/05/2002 +0200, Cristoffer Ekstrand wrote:

> > > My first question is.. very basic :
> > > Is the demo version able to open an play a MIDI file ?
>
>The easiest way to listen to midi files is
>to import a midifile insert a Fruity Lsd in
>the effect rack and set the port on FLSD
>to 0 and hit play.

Thanks a lot Kristofer, but I don't know what is a Fruity LSD and where to
find it.

But this is not dramatic :) I found out Anvil Studio and despite a very
ugly interface it does exactly what I want (work as a multi-tracks MIDI
recorder) is simple and manage very well midi files created outside of itself.

Thanks again
Luc