[frgeek-michiana] Re: Warehouse Report 9-23-2010

  • From: chuq <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 18:37:28 -0400

Someone should make a run to the I-Sold-It ebay store, and get rid of
the extra components. When Goose and I had discussed our plans for the
warehosue inventory, we felt it best not to keep every component that we
get in and hopefully use it one day, we would decide how many of each to
keep on-hand in-case we need one to replace one in a system, and the
rest sell off either thru the "garage sales" or through the I-sold-it.

Chuq