[frgeek-michiana] Re: Ubunto

  • From: john jones <rainman121065@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:01:25 -0800 (PST)

well i did a test it says theres 232 bad sectors,i havent had it that long so
in short its like the old Black Sabbath Paroinid LP 33rpm record that i play
over and over and over that eventually gets old warped and scratched,really
they need to make a HD that is flawless and guarenteed for life,so ill prob be
on the market for a new HD,im not sure how to reformat Ubunto, is really good
at deban-ing,i guess ill learn......that or ill toss it through chuqs shop
window like the lady in the discount tire commercial, haha just kidding it is
startin to move a little faster doesnt know how windows acts since the upgrade
havent used windows in days,,,thanks guys:)