[frgeek-michiana] Ubunto

  • From: john jones <rainman121065@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:10:30 -0800 (PST)

Tried out the Ubunto online i gadda say im really impressed with it it
downloaded adobe flash player with no problems unlike linux ive never been able
to get adobe to work,it did require some updating,mozilla says its got 38
software updates available but didnt know if this was optional or not,it tends
to get stuck occasionally and requires to be restarted but all in all its fast
and efficient and id defanately give it 4 stars for performance compared to
what weve been using