[frgeek-michiana] Re: Ubunto

  • From: "Chuq Jackels" <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:38:27 -0500

I think I have an idea for the lug meeting that I will be holding  the first
Wednesday meeting of March, kind of an intro to Ubuntu and some of the cool
programs that I recommend that people get.. I was thinking of doing it on
XBMC but right now it is giving me grief so I will pass on that for now...
So everyone that has not had a chance to get to a lug please come to the
first Wednesday in march for an intro to Ubuntu! I think that it will be
very helpful to all of our volunteers to be able to get a bit of hands on
with Ubuntu so they can get a good feeling for it! Please spread the word to
the volunteers about the lug meeting, it will be at the YMCA at 630 pm on
March 24th, and then I think that something for a future lug topic will be
for in May or end of April once the LTS 10.4 Ubuntu comes out, will be an
install fest!
Ok well I am glad everyone is enjoying Ubuntu!
Chuq