[frgeek-michiana] Re: GooseLab - SATA Testing

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <ke4rit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:38:10 -0500

Rick L. Tribble wrote:
How very noble of Goose.  Mike could have heard "Boy was that drive dead" on
tuesday.

Like I said, I was surprised myself that it came back to life... I'm just happy the sata BIOS on my board is good after all! I'm not running a sata drive, but with all the other glitches this system has been having, it's nice to know one part is ok <grin>