[frgeek-michiana] Re: From the Gooselab...

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 08:54:17 -0500

Hmm... Some very good suggestions...

Food for thought.. Need to get over being sick first, then decide which way I'm going...

I do know the new drive will have full encryption from the gitgo...

Goose

Chuq Jackels wrote:
Yeah same here.. I like the features that it gives you as far as ram allocation
and suspending the session. On my Asus box I had 2 virtual XP windows running
at the same time each allocated with 192mb of RAM and everything was running
happy!