[frgeek-michiana] Re: From the Gooselab:

  • From: "Chuq Jackels" <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:01:49 -0500

How weird is that?!?!?! I am almost afraid to shut mine off... worried that
there won't be a reboot!!! LOL
I guess the decision to purchase the colo was right on time!! Could not have
timed it any better...
I guess I better keep my eyes on the lookout for a new box... I got my eye
on one as it is I just have to find out a bit more first...

Chuq