Re: Was Re: Need Waterman converter and Metamorphosed into Need Eyedrop Filler...

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:09:28 -0700

On 15 May 2006 at 16:20, Eric D. Zamir-Zimmerman wrote, at least in part:

> Of course, Kevin puts our health before his wealth, so his prices are
>  always below retail ;-)

The Densho I have is the raw ebonite. It holds the proverbial ton of ink and
its stub nib is a terrific writer with good flow. I think you would like the
Densho.

My only complaint is a feature that is a bit unsightly. The tail piece that
opens to allow flow to the nib has to be kept open from 1-3 mm., typically,
to allow continuous flow to the feed. Being open those few mms is
asthetically disturbing to me, but I only use the pen here at home, so it's not
that big a deal. That very feature of being able to seal off the flow is nice
for
carrying and/or air travel and gives the user a measure of flow control while
in use.

--
Roger Beamon
Southern Arizona  USA
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.