Re: Need Waterman converter

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 06:57:36 -0700

On 15 May 2006 at 7:48, Eric D. Zamir-Zimmerman wrote, at least in part:

> My problem with converters is that they don't hold enough ink.
> I use wet, broad or stub nibs. I usually scrape out the canals of my
> feeds because they're never wet enough for me. I end up using up the
> whole converter after an hour. The Montegrappa I referred to didn't
> cost me that much, and wrote  really well, but it was annoying. I
> like Parker Vacumatics, for example, or the Omas and Pelikan pens.
> And I never pay retail!

Does anybody pay retail?

You're right about the skimpy amounts of ink. Taking copious notes as you
must, requires a big ink reservoir. In your shoes, I'd have a bunch of EDs in
rotation.

 --
Roger Beamon
Southern Arizona  USA
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.