Re: Was Re: Need Waterman converter and Metamorphosed into Need Eyedrop Filler...

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 10:53:27 -0700

On 15 May 2006 at 18:40, Eric D. Zamir-Zimmerman wrote, at least in part:

> I was wondering about that. I think that in a situation where I am
> sitting and writing in bulk it would be okay. If I were just signing
> one check or something, it would seem like a p.i.a. I'm more
> concerned about the posting issue. When I'm sitting in class  or at
> some other kind of lecture, usually there isn't all that much  room
> to spread things out! Would one post a pen like that?

I never post, period! Using the pen here at home, only, I leave the tail pirce
opened all the time, so a single signature is the same unscrewing of the cap
as any other pen. If, however, you were carrying the pen, then a single
signature might involve uncapping AND unscrewing the tail piece, then
signing. If the pen was in use within the last day or so, I'd guess that the
feed would easily have enough ink in it to accommodate a signature.

To me, Eric, the Densho is like a glass of good wine or smoking a pipe. I
enjoy it and the protocol that goes along with using it, is not a bother.

--
Roger Beamon
Southern Arizona  USA
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.