Regina.Martini@t-online.de it unfair to the buyer and sell you can work out a deal

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "zoss" <pens@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 14:01:10 +0200

Regina Martini <Regina.Martini@xxxxxxxxxxx>

On line Auction

I think this is very unfair TRADING

I had a bid on a lot that was unsold and ask for the email to contact THE BIDDER

I was told she will not give out this info

( I DID NOT ASK FOR THE MAILING LIST I JUST ASK FOR THE NAME OF THE BIDDER) ON
MY LOT ONLY

What do other think  Regina sell here pen

Why do I want to use this Auction Again?

it is  one sided she is a pen dealer and we will make here web site Action
better for here to sell to other

i will not use this auction again

if you bid on here pens you do not know if she is bidding again on here pens so
there no way to know if this is fair

What are your comments on this subject?

When we bid on eBay we can see the name of the bidder and the seller and the
bidder can ask Q & A and find out if there some thing wrong with the pen or ask
if it got the nib that matches the pen

I not going to use this Action I think we all can think about this problem

Unfair TRADING WHAT GOT FOR ONE IS GOOD FOR ALL

Max Davis