Re: [foxboro] oma?

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 17:15:54 -0700

Terry,

We think alike.  My 1st thought was also to hunt down some new kids out of
college but everyone I am working with are 30s-40s, and none are experienced
programmers.  And the IT folks are not that accessible.  I have no idea
where they even hide. I appreciate your suggestions and Alex's link to the
Bourne Shell Scripting wiki site but that is the exact same site I was
working from for the previous 3 hours trying to get a while/do loop working.
No luck so I gave up and developed Plan B.  Using omgetimp was the easy part
and there were no loading issues.  I'll stick with configuration and leave
the programming to... the programmers.

On to the next challenge...

Thanks again to the List.

Joseph M. Riccardi
386-451-7607 Cell

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams