Re: [foxboro] oma?

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 15:46:04 -0700

OK, but I'm not a script writer.  How do I repeat the omgetimp command in a
script?  I need it to repeat/loop/while/do/whatever it is called every
couple of seconds for about a minute during a short test.  I need a record
of the values during the test.  Everything works fine from the command
line...

Note to Duc, there is no /opt/fox/bin/tools/oma.hlp file in my Win-NT system
but I am referencing the IA Series Software Utilities manual B0193JB...

Joseph M. Riccardi
386-451-7607 Cell

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams