Re: [foxboro] The Big "W"

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rguercio@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:48:47 -0400

Thanks to Tom and the rest of the gang.  Yes, it was the LOCK button, right
next to the A/M button :).  I was so tuned to something complicated that I
ignored the obvious.  We actually discovered this just before the answers
started coming in, and it looks like I need to back off the 70+ hour weeks for
a while.  Thanks, List.