Re: [foxboro] making web calls in foxboro

  • From: "Lowell, Timothy" <Timothy.Lowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 13:27:17 -0600

Venu,

Check out B0193MQ (Display Engineering), pages 40 to 45.  This document spells
out in very nice detail how to create shortcut menus, including good examples
of the syntax for the various commands.

I am investigating a product from Invensys Canada called Operator Action
Response for Windows that uses shortcut menus to call up a SQL-based master
alarm database in an Internet Explorer window, so this is very feasible.

Tim Lowell
Control Systems Engineer
Tesoro Refining and Marketing Company | 19100 Ridgewood Parkway | San Antonio,
TX 78259
210-626-4929 (w) | 210-253-0225 (c) | timothy.lowell@xxxxxxxxxxx