Re: [foxboro] getpars tool

  • From: Mike_Adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:49:20 -0500

The only string parameters that getpars will report are TYPE, DESCRP, and the
"special" parameters CP and CMPNM.
See info in the file /opt/fox/bin/tools/getpars.man

Mike Adams
Mitsubishi Polyester Film, LLC
Greer, SC USA

From: "Perez, Claudio" <CPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 10/31/2001 11:33 AM GMT

Please respond to foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:    (bcc: Mike USA9192 Adams/MFAP/USA)

Subject:  [foxboro] getpars tool

Hi list,
     We are using the command getpars to query the CSA database but
asking for some blocks does=B4nt work. The command we use is:
     getpars -UCP0901 -tCIN -mNM0:%-10.10s -mNM1:%-10-10s=20
but, although the command is correct, we got NA for NM0 and NM1.
Any idea?

Regads

     Claudio A. Perez
       DCS Engineer