Re: [foxboro] Using bit extensions in Foxdraw

  • From: "Ron Schafer" <rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:27:42 -0400

>Anytime any bit is set (the=20
>pakcin is non-zero) all the fill items (or visibility, or any=20
>discrete operation) will exhibit the TRUE condition. =20

Well, what I am seeing is very similar to what you say, just a bit
different. What I did was create 2 rectangles and set one to the
C:B.PAKCIN.B1(toggling on/off at 2 second intervals) AND THE OTHER TO
C:B.PAKCIN.B12(always on) this is a pakcin of 80100000 and 00100000.
Both squares seem to follow .B1 even though bit 12 is always on.
This leads me to believe it always follows .B1
So, lets really get silly and tie the graphic to C:B.PAKCIN.GEORGE
?WTHeck? How did George get into this? Well anyway I think George is
really Bit #1....Try it, you'll like it....

Ronald G. Schafer
10026 Old Ridge Rd.
Ashland Va. 23009
804-227-4034