Re: [foxboro] Using bit extensions in Foxdraw

  • From: "Ron Schafer" <rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:15:37 -0400

Dave,
I am at ver 8.3 and tried it and it seems to work. I used a rectangle
object, filled, and it works. However, a little side note, I do know
that in icc if you try to connect a block such as a blnalm to
C:B.PAKCIN.B1.~ it wont work because of the double extention. My
workaround to this is to reverse the bit and .~ to look like this.
C:B.PAKCIN.~.B1 and that does work.

Ronald G. Schafer
10026 Old Ridge Rd.
Ashland Va. 23009