Re: [foxboro] Using bit extensions in Foxdraw

  • From: David Johnson <drjohn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:43:38 -0500

Ronald,

1) I appreciate the response.
2) Can you check one more thing.

        I'm sorry, perhaps I didn't go into enough detail, but if you create
one fill object to C:B.P.B4 (or whatever) and another to C:B.P.B3
they will both fill and unfill together.  Anytime any bit is set (the
pakcin is non-zero) all the fill items (or visibility, or any
discrete operation) will exhibit the TRUE condition.  At least that's
what we are seeing.  So it looks to us like Foxdraw is performing the
action on the PAKCIN as a whole, and not on an individual bit.

Let me know.

Thanks,
David