Re: [foxboro] Using bit extensions in Foxdraw

  • From: Corey R Clingo <corey.clingo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:46:36 -0500

You probably know this, but Display Configurator doesn't recognize bit
extensions, either.

Corey Clingo
BASF Corporation

David Johnson <drjohn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
08/17/2007 10:30 AM
Please respond to
foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[foxboro] Using bit extensions in Foxdraw

Hey gang,

Can anyone tell me if the following will work in FoxDraw. (I don't
think it will, but I wish it would.)

Set the fill color to discrete and connect to C:B.PAKCIN.B4
as opposed to
Set the fill color to bit pattern and mask off the bit I want from
the C:B.PAKCIN

The behavior that we see would indicate that Foxdraw throws away
anything trailing the parameter.  I'm trying to find documentation to
back this up, but will have to look.

Regards,
David