Re: [foxboro] Sysmon messages from AIM*

  • From: "Kubbenga, Otto" <otto.kubbenga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:02:24 -0400

Hi David,
Attached a dump (in Excel) from the AIM sys mon message table.
This data is retrieved through an ODBC connection.
Note we had some issues in AIM-ODBC, however these are very nicely
resolved by FoxMass.
Below the AIM definition of the message table:
1 CREATE MSG "LEGACY SYSMONMSG"
                DEFN "GROUP           = 1,Y,STRING,32"
                DEFN "MESSAGE         = 2,Y,STRING,32"
                DEFN "TIME            = 3,Y,LONG,1"