Re: [foxboro] Sysmon messages from AIM*

  • From: "Loiselle, Marc-Andre" <marcandre.loiselle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:07:07 -0400

From B0193YJ Revision B, p. 125

"An event database contains tables each of which represents an event
message type. The table name is <message group>:<message name>, where
message group and message name together define a message type. There are
14 preconfigured message tables corresponding to the I/A Series
Historian message types (for example, <legacy:path>),"

If you are able to get sample data in a VB (or VBA) program, then you
should be able to get sysmon messages. You have to use the "Event"
database instead of the "Sample" database and the table name is
"<instance name>.legacy:sysmonmsg". hist01.legacy:sysmonmsg for example.

If you want to purchase a VBA program that is already doing what you
want, sold with a scheduler, tested, used by many customers, please
contact me off-list to learn about Foxboro Canada Alarm Extractor (Alarm
Extractor also "extracts" operator actions and sysmon messages). =

Marc-Andre Loiselle
Invensys Systems Canada