Re: [foxboro] Supervision and process engineer

  • From: "Schouten, Frits JF" <Frits.Schouten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 08:14:14 +1200

How about VNC.
We use it a lot down here.
You just dedicate one DM/FV to VNC and anyone with a browser van
view/operate that one DM/FV.
Mind you, this will be a shared view, so all see the same view.=20
Checkout the VNC Personal Edition on http://www.realvnc.com=20
Note: JAVA need to be running on the PC.

Cheers,
Frits Schouten
NZSteel.
=20