Re: [foxboro] ICCAPI error

  • From: Kevin FitzGerrell <fitzgerrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:32:05 +1200 (NZST)

Duc,

ICCAPI says this is a "class= 1" error which means IPC error.

IPC error= -29 is "abortion of connect request" (see E_ABORT_CON in the IPC
manual).  The messages says c_chkio error, but I would guess that the error
originated with a c_send or c_receive call.

Regards,

Kevin FitzGerrell
Carter Holt Harvey, Ltd.
+64 27 460 9994