Re: [foxboro] Historian reduction groups not working

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:36:56 -0500

Is the root partition full?

In the C shell,

setenv INFORMIXDIR /opt/informix
/opt/informix/bin/tbstat -d

In the Bourne shell,

INFORMIXDIR=3D/opt/informix
export INFORMIXDIR
/opt/informix/bin/tbstat -d

Look at the free column.

1AW51E# tbstat -d

RSAM Version 5.10.UC1   -- On-Line -- Up 05:05:26 -- 13648 Kbytes

Dbspaces
address  number   flags    fchunk   nchunks  flags    owner    name
10012ea8 1        1        1        1        N        informix rootdbs
10012ed8 2        1        2        1        N        informix cmsplog
10012f08 3        1        3        1        N        informix cmsllog
10012f38 4        1        4        2        N        informix cmsspace
 4 active, 8 total

Chunks
address  chk/dbs offset   size     free     bpages   flags pathname
100129e8 1   1   150      10000    9546              PO-   =
/dev/md/rdsk/d3
10012a80 2   2   0        10250    37                PO-
/opt/informix/workspace
/plogdbs
10012b18 3   3   0        6250     117               PO-
/opt/informix/workspace
/llogdbs
10012bb0 4   4   0        2500     66                PO-
/opt/foxind/cms/srvr/in
formix_4gl/chunk.0
10012c48 5   4   0        147500   112672            PO-
/opt/foxind/cms/srvr/in
formix_4gl/chunk.1
 5 active, 8 total

Invensys
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77063
713.722.2859 (office)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)
713.932.0222 (fax)
ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>=20
For the latest information on ArchestrA, go to
www.invensys.com/Archestra.html
<http://www.invensys.com/divisions/Archestra.html> .