Re: [foxboro] FV DMNAME objects smurfing

  • From: "Wes Stepherson" <wes.stepherson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:36:35 -0600

I appreciate the help and information - Scott Landry came by and showed me
the "go_CVAR.ksh file". I didn't find this with a grep command (I was
searching for the AW name) because it wasn't on the WP. I thought it was an
alias not a Shared Variable. The file is located in the /usr/fox/bin
directory and links (equates or substitutes) the shared variable used in the
Foxdraw program in the Foxview application. Again, thank you for the help
and information - it help me understand the process a little better.
Thank you,

Wes Stepherson