Re: [foxboro] FBM232 FDSI Configurator

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 11:11:36 -0400

Folks,

Since it has only been a priority #2 for us, we are still working our way
through this interface; hopefully our last obstacle.  The Watchdog Timer
recommendations per B0700BJ do not instill much confidence when the "better
method" is ultimately discounted as a "last resort".  What is the method of
1st choice to address this whatchdog/heartbeat issue.

Thanks.

Joseph M. Riccardi

386-441-0250 Office
386-451-7607 Cell

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams