Re: [foxboro] FBM232 FDSI Configurator

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 13:40:00 -0400

Marc,

Thanks for the leads...

I have tried a variety of DVOPTS, including the basic "EIP/CLX" out to
"EIP/CLX+@22+TO=5+SN=0".

I have a also tried a variety of Network configurations (with and without
the SubnetMask and DefaultGateway), the latest being (I just noticed the "?"
in the 1st line):
<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<FBM232 Type="FBMPortLib.FBM232PortCtrl" Assembly="FBMPortLib.dll">
 -<Port>
 -<Main>
 <IPAddress>192.168.1.105</IPAddress>
 <SubnetMask>255.255.255.0</SubnetMask>
 <DefaultGateway>255.255.255.254</DefaultGateway>
 </Main>
 </Port>
 </FBM232>

Any guesses what the "?" in the 1st line means?

Yes, the downloads appear to work because I can see the file names and
details in the SMDH Equip Info displays.

Joseph M. Riccardi

386-441-0250 Office
386-451-7607 Cell

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams