Re: [foxboro] Cursor size on DM.

  • From: duc.do@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:03:52 -0500

Sheri,

If all the advices given so far haven't work for you, you may want to take a
look at the Cassandra Project web site:

http://www.thecassandraproject.org/archive.html

under "Others." The first item is "a custom large cursor for FoxView and
instructions on how to modify and use it," contributed by Chris Browder.

Duc

PS. I have to admit I'm sometimes surprised at what can be found on the
Cassandra Project web site -- and I'm the one who put them there. So troll
through the web site occasionally when you have some time to kill. You may
be just as surprised.