[folks] Re: posters

  • From: MTrentlage@xxxxxxx
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:24:36 -0400 (EDT)

I'll deliver to the following:
Mohen's
Town of Buchanan Hall
Capital Credit Union
Holy Spirit
Combined Locks Center
Kimberly Area Schools
Pioneer II
Molly's Cafe
Old Glory Cafe

In a message dated 6/17/2011 12:28:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hiya FOLKS!

Posters are in for the book sale and for the  next event on June 30th
(Discover the World of eBooks). If you can stop in  soon to pick some up to
distribute to the usual places, that would be great.

Corinne - if you could please send them to area libraries next week,  I'd
appreciate it. I have enough copies of the book sale poster for us to send
one to all OWLS libraries.)

The posters are on my desk at Little  Chute.
Thanks so much!
Beth

P.S. The geocaching program last  night had 23 people and was lots of fun!
:)
--

Beth Carpenter, Director

Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library

_http://www.kimlit.org/_ (http://www.kimlit.org/)

_mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

James J. Siebers Memorial Library (Kimberly)

515 W. Kimberly Avenue

Kimberly, WI 54136

920.788.7515 Phone

920.788.7516 FAX

Gerard H. Van Hoof Library (Little Chute)

625 Grand Avenue

Little Chute, WI 54140

920.788.7825 Phone

920.788.7827 FAX