[folks] Re: posters

  • From: Corinne Herro <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 10:17:06 -0500

Anyone want to canvas Kimberly/Darboy area? I can do Great Lakes Chocolates and Coffee; Curves; and all the Kimberly schools. We still have posters-hint-hint!!! I've submitted it to the paper; and Glenn will put it up on the marquee a week or two before the event. Does anyone have connections to the Little Chute bank with the marquee? Beth has put it on the website and it looks wonderful. Spread the word-it should be a great program!

Corinne

Barbara Fleming wrote:
Larry's Pig
Dwyer's Gas
Kings Variety
Seth's
Hardware Hank

Will pick up later today or tomorrow in Little Chute. Have a good weekend everyone!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Corinne Herro" <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>