[folks] Re: posters

  • From: Corinne Herro <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:16:33 -0500

Do we want it on the marquee?  Let me know!
Corinne
On 8/21/2012 9:46 AM, Beth Carpenter wrote:
Hello Fabulous FOLKS!

I have posters for the next 1st Thursday event waiting at both libraries (on staff workroom counter at Kimberly and on my desk at Little Chute). Would you mind picking up a few to distribute around town? We'll be hosting a screening of HAPPY, a feature-length documentary about the pursuit of happiness, with a facilitate discussion afterwards. Check out http://www.thehappymovie.com/ for more information. Should be lots of fun and very interesting! I hope you'll all be able to come.

Thanks very much for your help in promoting this event!
Beth
--
Beth Carpenter, Director
Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library

James J. Siebers Memorial Library (Kimberly)
515 W. Kimberly Avenue
Kimberly, WI 54136
920.788.7515 Phone
920.788.7516 FAX

Gerard H. Van Hoof Library (Little Chute)
625 Grand Avenue
Little Chute, WI 54140
920.788.7825 Phone
920.788.7827 FAX