[folks] Re: posters

  • From: MTrentlage@xxxxxxx
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 22:17:14 -0500 (EST)

I did the Credit Union last time so should I do it again?   Maybe  you
could do the place on County Trunk N?

In a message dated 3/4/2011 12:45:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,
cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I can do  Kimberly Curves; the Kimberly School District; Kimberly Pick and
Save; Great  Lakes Coffee and Chocolates; and Kimberly Credit Union.
Corinne

On  3/4/2011 7:56 AM, Beth Carpenter wrote:
Hello FOLKS,

The posters for our wine and cheese event  are ready for spreading around
town. Please pick some up (they are in the  staff break room at Little Chute)
and let people know where you'll be  posting. If you don't mind taking some
Book Festival posters to post at the  same time, I would really appreciate
it!

Thanks  much,
Beth
--

Beth Carpenter, Director

Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library

_http://www.kimlit.org/_ (http://www.kimlit.org/)

_mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

James J. Siebers Memorial Library (Kimberly)

515 W. Kimberly Avenue

Kimberly, WI 54136

920.788.7515 Phone

920.788.7516 FAX

Gerard H. Van Hoof Library (Little Chute)

625 Grand Avenue

Little Chute, WI 54140

920.788.7825 Phone

920.788.7827 FAX