[flashxmlengine] Resizing browser window

  • From: Martín Dobovsek <mdobovsek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: flashxmlengine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 19:23:45 -0300 (ART)

Hi!

  I´m using Xerte for producing SCORM 1.2 compliant packages in Claroline.

  How can I resize the window of the browser to use all screen stage?

  When the scorm launch in the LMS, the stage area defined in Xertes package is
used by the "navigation pane" of the LMS AND the "content pane" of the Xerte´s
scorm page. (the full screen is resized when loaded)

  The area defined in Xertes is used for both frames in the LMS resulting in a
reduced area por the Xertes content. I can manually resize to use all the
screen, but the package "reduce" it again when reloaded.

  This do not happen with SCORM packages produced with eXe.

  Thanks

  Martin

 Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
 está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).