[flashxmlengine] Re: Resizing browser window

  • From: "Tenney Julian" <Julian.Tenney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <flashxmlengine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:07:53 +0100

I'll start to add examples and more description on the functions and variables
to the help file. Over the coming months we'll be working more on documentation
/ help.

I'm afraid I don't know how to get Claroline to refresh the status information.
Presumably if you refresh the page it rereshes properly? Could you force a
refresh somehow (get the page to navigate to itself maybe?)

thanks.