[flashxmlengine] Re: xerte evaluation

  • From: "Tenney Julian" <Julian.Tenney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <flashxmlengine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:13:22 +0100

>Similarly, colour code of text needs to be specified manually rather
than from a colour palette.
Yes, it does for now. I might write a small colour picker for the tools
menu (I've wanted one for other reasons). As the tools menu is easily
extensible, this shouldn't be difficult.

I added a colour picker to the top of the properties panel. It will copy
the RGB value to the clipboard for you to do with as you wish. Handy for
all sorts of things. I will eventually allow it to set properties in the
properties panel, but the tricky thing is firstly knowing whether the
property is a colour, and secondly knowing whether the property (f it is
a colour) requires the format #RRGGBB (all text colour properties,
because Xerte uses html text) or 0xRRGGBB (all drawing properties)

www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte

Enjoy.