RE: unable to create mailbox for a user in exhange server 2003

  • From: "robin" <robin_adam9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 22:18:59 -0700

Hi almassude,

  I think u may confuse with my information, actually, we have 1 DC, 1ADC
and 70 Child domains at remote locations these r all in a single forest.
And we installed Enterprise edition Exchange server 2003 installed in ADC.
And all Child domains installed exchange server 2003 standard edition.
I think it?s not a big complex setup. Anyway, thanks for Ur valuable
suggestion.
If u found any solution pls get back to me.

Thanks

Almassude.