RE: unable to create mailbox for a user in exhange server 2003

  • From: "Hitesh Shah_IT" <hishah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:06:59 +0530

        1. Check if you have run Exchange DomainPrep in the child Domain
while installing exchange server in the childDomain.
        2. You will also need to creat Recipient policy for the Exchange
server in child Domain.If you don't than you can not create mailbox for
the users in the child domain.

Hitesh Shah
IT GlobeOp Financial Services