RE: unable to create mailbox for a user in exhange server 2003

  • From: "robin" <robin_adam9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:33:59 -0700

Hi Almassud,

       Thanx for Ur reply, I tested Global Catalog server in child domain
as (nltest.exe /dsgetdc: /GC) at command prompt, and its able to contact
one of the Global catalog server in forest.
       PDC and ADC these two are Global catalog servers in the forest and
I able to replicate to both GCs from child domain and from child domain to
GCs. And I can able to create users with exchange mailbox in other child
domains( except one child domain in which I am facing problem while
creating mailbox for a user) installed in the same forest.

What could be the causes for this error.

Once again thanx

robin