unable to create mailbox for a user in exhange server 2003

  • From: "robin" <robin_adam9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:37:12 -0700

Hi,

     I am facing a problem with exchange mail box creation for a user in
our company.
Actually, we have a datacenter with PDC (like PDC.abc.com) and Additional
Domain Controller (like EXG.abc.com) with Enterprise exchange server 2003
installed in it. And I was installed a child domain (TEST0.test.abc.com)
with windows 2003 server standard edition, exchange server 2003.
Installation was successful and I didn?t get any error messages in
installation log file. And replication is happening properly from child
domain to PDC and child domain ADC and vise versa. Now, I am trying to
create a user in child domain with exchange mailbox, but, I am getting a
error message while assigning mailbox to user.

"The server is not operational"

"Facility: win32
"Id no: 8007203a"
"Microsoft active directory-Exchange extension"

I can able to create a user without mailbox for it.
But I have to assign mailbox also for the users. What could be the problem
it may..
Did anybody found this type of problem ever? If anybody knows solution for
this pls reply me.

Thank everybody,
robin