RE: error: 0XC103FC93 (64659)

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange List <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 20:26:18 -0400

It sounds to me like your Exchange 5.5 directory has some problems - so
removing the org and starting over isn't likely to help.

I think you need to do some 5.5 directory work before you try and continue -
get any and all references to that old server out of there, and make sure
all the system components that go onto the first Exchange 5.5 server in an
org have been replaced onto your existing 5.5 server.

Trying to continue through a problem like this rather than fixing it before
you continue is just asking for trouble.

My two cents, anyhow.

Rick