RE: error: 0XC103FC93 (64659)

  • From: "avohra " <avohra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:05:28 -0700

Thanks for your input. But I had to revert back to the Exchange 5.5 as the
problem was not resolved.
A new issue:
Previously I had tried upgrading my Exchange server and my network from 5.5 and
NT 4.0 respectively to 2003. But something broke and I had to revert back. Now
that I'm running Exchange 5.5 on Windows 2000 server in a NT 4.0 network like
before I'm geting the following error on the client side when users try to
logon into their POP account: [Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): Unable to
logon to the incoming mail server (POP3). Please verify the settings in the
User Name, Password and E-mail fiels.]

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Sun, 19 Jun 2005 20:26:18 -0400