Re: Who may resolve my problem??? Help me!!!!! Exchange 2000

  • From: "stanley" <phdunix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:14:14 -0600

Thanks everybody!!!
I resolved my problem! I couldn't wait!!!! I appeal!!!

I used that document:
If anyone have the same problem, and If you tried everythings!
DO THIS:

1º Make backup or rename your Exchange data FOLDER exchange! to msdata_OLD
2º Do http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;273478
3º Reinstall your Exchange 2000
4º All service will be OK STARTED :)
5º Recovery your backup or stop the services rename your FOLDER to old
name.
6º Boot your Exchange,
7º Great be happy!!!!
Attention
But before do anythings, Look if there is apermition  "Authenticated
Users" in your AD!! if don't exist that account try put and restart your
Exchange Server!!!  If you resolve your problem too. Please tell me!!!

Thanks Guys