RE: Who may resolve my problem??? Help me!!!!! Exchange 2000

  • From: stanley df <phdunix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 18:19:54 -0300 (ART)

Thanks everybody!!!
I resolved my problem! I couldn't wait!!!! I appeal!!!

I used that document:
If anyone have the same problem, and If you tried everythings!
DO THIS:
1º Make backup or rename your Exchange data FOLDER exchange! to msdata_OLD
2º Do http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;273478
3º Reinstall your Exchange 2000
4º All service will be OK STARTED :)
5º Recovery your backup or stop the services rename your FOLDER to old name.
6º Boot your Exchange,
7º Great be happy!!!!
Attention
But before do anythings, Look if there is apermition  "Authenticated Users" in
your AD!! if don't exist that account try put and restart your Exchange
Server!!!  If you resolve your problem too. Please tell me!!!

Thanks Guys
"Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/

Did you try to re-run domainprep ? I had a similar problem while
migrating from 5.5 to 2000 and rerunning the domainprepe fixed it.

Regards,

Raj