[ExchangeList] Re: Which AntiSpam/Antivirus Do you recommend?

  • From: "Andrew Hancock" <andrew.hancock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 23:46:03 +0100

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------We use Ironmail, and
have done for three years, it's an excellent product,
highly recommended, does the job, BUT Anti-Spam Solutions are High
Maintenance with our End Usxers, so we are looking out Outsourcing to
Message Labs!

Ironmail will do that, the problem we have is our thick users, get a spam
email, it's quarantined by Ironmail, they then release it because they want
to see what it is, they are curious, and then complain they've received
SPAM!

So Message Labs here we come......And that's final!

Andrew